You can now save photos with your recordings. Simply tap the camera icon in the Record screen and take a new photo or choose one from your library. Images are stored, and synced, using your device’s Photos app.
- Tags can now be hidden from auto-complete by marking them as archived (Charts → Tags → [select a tag] → top-right menu)
- You can now open a recording’s details page from any tag list view
- The recording details page now displays a photo when available
- The design of the “notes” page in Record has been updated to include the photo button and simplify the ui
- Daily Dose information can now be hidden from the Journal
- Landscape orientation handling has improved. A thinner tab bar variant now displays in landscape.
- Switched to the standard file export flow when exporting data
- Fixed a bug where data export would crash on the iPad
- Fixed a spacing issue above the keyboard when adding a note for a new recording
- Fixed a spacing issue with the journal line chart that impacted users with larger font sizes
- Sped up location fetching
- Fixed a bug that prevented daily dose’s from being deleted
- Fixed the Today button in the “Jump to a date” view in Journal