Like a paper journal, but with superpowers.
The Journal tab displays all of your reflections ordered chronologically. Your reflections are grouped by day, week, month, or year. You can change this grouping by tapping the resolution bar at the top of the screen (labeled ‘D’, ‘W’, ‘M’, ‘Y’).
The top area of the Journal contains a chart with the changes in your mood and energy over time. In the day view, this chart displays individual reflections and their exact times. In the week, month, or year views, the values displayed are averages.
You can use the Journal to:
Delete a reflection
- From the Journal tab, tap on the reflection you wish to delete.
- The Reflection Details page will open. Tap the ⋯ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you wish to permanently delete this reflection.
Edit the note on a reflection
- From the Journal tab, tap on the reflection you wish to edit.
- The Reflection Details page will open. Tap the note area just below your displayed mood and energy level to edit your note.
Search for a specific note or keyword
Simply tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner of the Journal screen to search your notes. Even Mind Plus subscribers can also view their average mood and energy for any search term.