You can now customize the colors used for your reflections. Simply choose four colors (for good/bad mood, high/low energy) and Even Mind will automatically figure out the rest. To get started, select the new Theme option in settings.
- Usage stats are now available from the dashboard. Tap the top region of the dashboard (where your reflection count is located) to access usage stats.
- You can now customize the week start day in settings. This option will affect the weekly journal view and weekly dashboard charts.
- The calculation for the stability metric has been improved. You can read more about how it is calculated here.
- Even Mind will now continue searching for your location on the reflect success page in situations where your device is taking longer to locate you.
- Weekly charts will now start on the correct start day.
- Fixed a bug where the tag list would display reflections with partial matches of a tag (ex: “#work” would erroneously display reflections with “#workout”)
- Fixed an animation bug that was visible with the reflect success screen.
- The tag bar now displays exact matches, not only partial matches when editing notes.